How to Install Android Apps on Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick supports all applications developed for the green robot and distributed in the form of files APK and through the Google Play Store.
Amazon Fire TV Stick - it is a device that integrates a real operating system or Fire OS, for Android.
Being a derivative version of Android, Fire TV Stick supports all applications developed for the green robot and distributed in the form of files APK and through the Google Play Store.
The fact is that Amazon does not allow you to install such applications by limiting Fire TV Stick owners to official applications published on its store.
Even with the latest firmware versions of the Fire TV Stick (the versions with the new remote control with built-in Alexa and 4K UHD support have recently been launched in Italy.
Recommended: How to Install Kodi on Apple TV
How to Install Android Apps on Amazon's Fire TV Stick
The easiest approach to loading Android apps of all kinds on your Amazon Fire TV Stick is to use an Android smartphone and install the free app on that device Apps2Fire.
1) From the screen Home on the Fire TV Stick, press the "Up" button on the remote and continue Settings (the last entry on the right).
In the settings menu you must select the icon My Fire TV, therefore Developer Options, and finally activate (“ON”) both ADB Debugging that Applications from unknown sources.
2) From the menu My Fire TV choose Information then create Network. Enter the private IP address associated with the Fire TV Stick ( IP address ).
In order for the Fire TV Stick to always use the same private IP (recommended option), you can ensure that the WiFi router assigns the same local address to the device each time.
To do this, just follow the instructions in the article Assign static IP to PCs, mobile devices, printers, etc.
The WiFi router automatically recognizes the Fire TV Stick connected to the TV based on its unique MAC address.
3) On an Android device, install the free app Apps2Fire launch it, and then tap the tab Tax top right.
4) on the card tax of Apps2Fire enter the local IP address assigned by the access router to the Fire TV Stick (as described in paragraph 2 above) and then choose Save.
5) When the " " prompt appears Allow USB debugging on the Fire TV Stick, check the Always allow from this computer box then press the button Okay.
6) At this point, tapping the Fire TV App on interface Apps2Fire You can check the already installed apps.
By tapping instead Local Apps then selecting one of the Android apps on the mobile device, you can easily transfer it to the Fire TV Stick. It is good to note that not all applications, even if they are installable, will be compatible.
7) Always in Apps2Fire by tapping on Fire TV SD card, you can access the file system used by Fire OS and, for example, by selecting the folder Download, transfer files of any type to use on the Fire TV Stick (press the button of loads at the top of the screen, to the right of the title Apps2Fire.
See also: Best Kodi Alternatives
Apps2Fire Alternative: How to Use ADB to Install Android Apps on Fire TV Stick
To transfer Android apps to Fire TV Stick, you don't need to apply any procedure rooting.
On Windows, we recommend downloading and installing ADB drivers for Android devices and then downloading and installing the Minimal ADB Fastboot package.
From a command prompt window, just go to the folder that contains ADB, and then type the following:
adb connect (followed by the Fire TV Stick's IP address, set in point 2 above). The connection will be made wirelessly.
To install an Android app on Fire TV Stick, simply type install ADB followed by the path and name of the APK file to be uploaded to the Amazon stick.
Download and install apps with Downloader
Among the utilities offered by Amazon Fire TV Stick, as it is already present in the Amazon store, there is also Downloader.
Unlike installable browsers, Downloader allows you to download any file, then also APK to install Android applications.
It is worth noting that even using a VPN (an application like ExpressVPN is already present in the Amazon store), the installed applications will still depend on the settings of the Amazon user account associated with the Fire TV Stick.
This page allows you to change your country of residence if necessary.
Read also: How to Protect Your Privacy on Android
If you feel there is any problem with Installing Android Apps on Amazon Fire TV Stick then feel free to comment on our comment box.
We are available to serve you always.