How to create a video call with 50 WhatsApp users - [New Update]
Here you know about WhatsApp has been updated to allow users to create group video chats with up to 50 people on the social platform.
Facebook is determined to be a more global and interconnected platform and is adding many functions to its apps, such as WhatsApp or Instagram. Just a few weeks ago, the social network presented Messenger Rooms, a new platform for video calls to deal with Zoom, which integrates seamlessly into all the platforms and social networks of the blue company.
Messenger Rooms are already available on Instagram and WhatsApp, which means that you can make video calls of up to 50 users very easily. Today we are going to tell you how you can make a video call with up to 50 WhatsApp contacts very easily from your iPhone, Android, or from a computer with the web version of the app.
Recommended: 10 Best Dating Apps
How to make a video call on WhatsApp with up to 50 users
Messenger Rooms has become the central Facebook platform for video calls and you can use it from anywhere and in a very simple way, although we will need the Facebook Messenger app.
Video calls with 50 WhatsApp users from the iPhone
The first thing to keep in mind is that this function is only available with the latest WhatsApp update, so go to the App Store and check your updates. Once you have made sure you have the latest version, follow these steps:
- Create a WhatsApp group with the users you want to invite to a video call, you can add up to 49.
- If you already have the group created you can use it.
- Press the "+" button and a menu will open.
- In the upper area, you will see the Rooms section, click on it.
- The app will tell you that you must open Messenger to create the room, you must have it installed on your device.
- Click Open and create the room.
- Once you have created it, the Share button will appear on WhatsApp.
- Pressing it will return you to the group and a link will be pasted.
- Everyone who clicks on the link will join the video call room where up to 50 people can enter.
Video calls with 50 WhatsApp users from the computer
WhatsApp can long ago be used from a computer, be it Mac or Windows, thanks to a client that uses WhatsApp Web. You must have it installed on your computer and follow these steps, very similar to the previous ones:
- Enter or create a group with all the participants.
- At the top right you will see a loot with a clip, click on it.
- A drop-down menu will appear in which you must click on the Room.
- Now click Go to Messenger and sign in.
- You can create a chat room and share the link with your contacts in the WhatsApp group.
It is true that its operation is much less intuitive than that of WhatsApp or FaceTime video calls, however, it is an option that can work very well for all those who do not want to download other apps and want to stay within the Facebook platform. Probably because they already have all the apps installed. In just a few taps you can have 50 people in a video call from your smartphone or from the PC.