Top 7 Best Huawei Tablets in 2020
Here in this blog, you will know about the top 6 best Huawei tablets in 2020. If you are looking for a tablet on a budget, here’s a list that will help you to search your favorite huawei tablets.
The effort made every day by the Chinese corporation Huawei Technologies aims at a single objective: to become the leading company in telecommunications services worldwide.
To achieve that goal, the Shenzhen city-based company began an aggressive marketing plan for its products and services years ago, which includes the end consumer and industry operators.
Its strategy has earned it to be considered one of the most respected companies in the sector, which reflects the penetration that its mobile telephony devices, modems, wireless routers, and tablets have achieved.
There are numerous models manufactured by Asian multinationals. However, tablets represent the product for which they bet to continue capturing the preference of users.
Recommended: Best laptop 2020
The 7 Best Huawei Tablets in 2020
- Huawei MediaPad T5 - Best Huawei tab for school
- MediaPad M5
- Huawei MediaPad M5 Lite - Best Huawei kid-friendly tablet
- Mediapad T1 10
- Mediapad T3 10: The cheapest
- Huawei MediaPad M3
- MediaPad M2
Now, we go into detail with each of the Huawei tablet models in the upper comparison table.
1. Huawei MediaPad T5
Huawei brings you this device with basic functions and very good performance at a low price. Its 10.1 ”screen has a pretty good resolution of 1920 × 1200 in full HD.
It has a 3 GB RAM memory and a 2.36 GHz processor. Its operating system is Android 8.0 Oreo and it supports GSM, 3G, and LTE networks.
Its battery capacity of 5100 mAh can last up to 1 day in normal use. It also has a 32 Gb hard drive expandable through an external SD memory.
- Elegant design. It has a metal casing.
- Full HD screen with a resolution of 1080 pixels.
- Excellent 8-core processor for good performance.
- Allows you to uninstall default applications.
- Quite affordable price.
- It offers good sound quality with dual speakers.
- No fast charging. It is a bit slow to fully charge.
- It does not allow to transfer the applications to the SD memory to free up space.
- Its cameras are 2.0 and 5.0 MP.
Huawei's MediaPad T5 is excellent for everyday use, including gaming due to its quality performance.
Among the tablets of this price, this model has become the best option for all the functions it offers. You can buy it in the Amazon store.
2. MediaPad M5
Huawei's MediaPad M5 model has features worthy of a high-end tablet. To begin with, its 10.8-inch LCD screen has a 2K resolution with exceptional colorimetry and brightness.
Besides, the touch sensitivity of the screen is of very good quality.
Among its features, it runs Android 8.0 with an EMUI 8.0 interface, it has a 4 Gb RAM with a speed of 2.4 GHz thanks to its 8-core processor.
Its storage memory can be expanded up to 256 GB with a microSD card.
It has a 7500 mAh lithium battery with fast charging. It also has 4 spectacular speakers that offer a good sound experience, as well as light, proximity, gyroscope, accelerometer, and compass sensors.
- It has a fingerprint reader.
- Multitasking screen that allows you to perform different tasks at the same time with its option of split-screen.
- It is compatible with 2G, 3G, and 4G networks by inserting a nano-SIM.
- Optimal performance. Its operation does not slow down even with high-level graphics games.
- The location of its side buttons makes it difficult to distinguish them by touch, making it sometimes necessary to look for them.
- Headphones with a 3.5 mm jack plug cannot be connected.
- Although it has 13.0 and 8.0 Mpx cameras, for a high-end tablet it may fall short.
It is a very good option to opt for a tablet with advanced and current features. Although it has its details to improve, it competes very well with other devices at this level. You can buy this device on Amazon at a cheaper price.
Also Read: Best 5G phones 2020
3. MediaPad M5 Lite: Best Huawei kid-friendly tablet
This model is an almost identical design to the MediaPad M5 but with some slightly less advanced features.
The 10.1 ”screen has a resolution of 1920 x 1,200 pixels with IPS and Full HD technology, its RAM is 3 Gb and it has two 8 MP cameras.
It also has an input for a 3.5 mm headphone jack.
It's software and other features are the same as the MediaPad M5, it has Android 8.0 Operating System and a 7500 mAh battery with fast charging that only requires 2 and a half hours of charging.
Its storage memory is 32 GB with the possibility of expanding to 256 GB.
- It has Histen 3D technology that allows you to configure the sound by adjusting the equalizer.
- It has a fingerprint reader with the possibility of configuring up to 5 types of fingerprints and facial recognition.
- With its 4 speakers designed by Harman Kardon, it has a really spectacular sound.
- It has a metallic device or stylus that makes it easier to use the device, even some installed applications are designed to use the stylus.
- Despite its 3 Gb of RAM, its performance is quite good, even when performing several tasks at the same time.
- It is designed in aluminum with quality finishes and material.
- Although a large device can have its advantages, it can also require the use of the same with both hands to avoid falls.
- 8.0MP cameras need good lighting to take good photos.
This Huawei Lite model is designed to put within the reach of those who do not have enough budget or do not need such a powerful device, a mid-range but quite a complete tablet with outstanding features. Like the other models, you can buy it at Amazon at the best price.
4. Mediapad T1 10
This 9.6-inch model is one of the most sought after by users, who have appreciated its design, weight, and image quality.
Its quad-core processor drives all the power of the tablet that, for its size, only weighs 431 grams.
Its screen with IPS technology has a viewing angle of 178 ° horizontally and vertically. A conservative point is one that relates to the density of dots per inch, which is 157 due to its 1280 x 800 resolution.
When it comes to browsing, using applications, and playing standard-quality videos, the processor will come in handy for the performance of the computer.
This tablet is built-in GPS which can be used for travel.
The device is easy to carry and practical thanks to its Android operating system. One of the main advantages of the tablet is that it has the ability to connect to the 4G LTE network, to enjoy the Internet at maximum speed.
Regarding the features offered by their cameras, it can be mentioned that both meet the basic requirements for making video calls or simply taking a selfie.
The 4800 mAh battery is equipped with SmartPower 2.0 technology, which has been patented by the company itself, thus saving up to 30% in consumption.
That is, its autonomy is 12 continuous hours in video playback mode or 24 days on standby.
- It is very light and light to carry.
- Good network connectivity (4G LTE).
- Dual-band WiFi
- 16GB storage can be expanded.
- The 1GB RAM may be a bit short.
- Its autonomy of 7 hours in operation is somewhat insufficient.
- No video output.
- It only has one speaker on the back.
- Despite having a good processor, its performance is somewhat slow.
- Outdated software.
The Mediapad T1 10 is ideal for users looking for a tablet with a good price and an attractive design.
This is one of the aspects best-taken care of by Huawei when it comes to manufacturing its tablets.
When it comes to buying a competitively priced 10-inch tablet, Huawei's team should be at the top of the list.
If you liked the Mediapad T1 10 for all its advantages and benefits, you can buy it on Amazon at the best price.
Read Also: Best folding Phones of 2020
5. Mediapad T3 10: The cheapest
The good performance of the 10-inch Mediapad T3 impresses when you start to use it. Its 1.4 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM make it a good device for the mid-range of tablets, a good achievement achieved by Huawei.
The 10-inch T3 was once the best tablet in its range, with potential and speed that met expectations at an attractive price.
However, today it has been surpassed by many other models. Let's say it maintains an excellent value for money that makes it still very attractive to buy.
The screen has a definition of 157 dots per inch, which can be considered conservative, as other models have better numbers. Its innovative design makes it attractive at first glance.
The device is easy to use, especially if you are already familiar with the operating system. It is a complete team at a balanced price.
Although its battery is somewhat short, it is not a matter of great concern.
- Very good processor performance.
- Battery autonomy.
- Slot SD card.
- Optional LTE with call function.
- Design and materials are solid and robust.
- It is quite compact.
- Camera back.
- Average screen.
- Mono speaker.
- The graphics unit is somewhat loose.
- The GPS is not accurate all.
- It takes a long time to charge the battery (and it doesn't have fast charging).
6. Best: Huawei MediaPad M3
The Huawei M series tablets correspond to several models that are known to combine their power and elegance. The case of the M3 is no exception, as it has a high-resolution panel and a powerful Octa-Core processor.
The M3 is able to meet the needs of casual users as well as those of the most demanding. Its 8-core processor and generous RAM make this equipment an alternative to consider that is well worth it.
The design of the tablet once again leaves Huawei well standing against other equipment of the same range. Its exterior is composed of a solid one-piece silver finish. The manufacture has been made with high-quality metallic materials.
Its low weight, of only 308 grams, gives it a unique versatility that will be appreciated by users from day one. The high-resolution screen offers a pleasant experience when playing games or watching HD videos. The density of dots per inch leaves no room for doubt: 359 dpi.
- IPS 2K Quad HD panel.
- Processor Octa-Core that allows it to work very fast.
- 4 GB RAM.
- Quality materials and design.
- Very good front camera.
- Supports SIM card.
- Enabled for LTE.
- Very good sound output quality.
- Without headphones.
- Without flash.
- The quality of the screen when watching videos lacks a bit: poor contrast.
Without a doubt, acquiring this tablet is a smart investment. Get a Huawei MediaPad M3 at the best price on Amazon.
7. MediaPad M2
The team has interesting features that can mark the distance with the competition. One of them is its speakers, its design, and the attractive price.
Sleek, yet simple in design, the tablet boasts a sharp display with average brightness and contrast.
The mid-range tablet has positioned itself well in the market since it was announced by its manufacturer.
Its front design is classic and in it, you can see a good finish from the Chinese company.
It is a one-piece metal body and is about 7.35 millimeters thick. The touch with the screen does not slip, while it is well integrated with the design of the tablet, although with an extra metallic margin.
The tablet is designed horizontally; that is, the power and audio buttons are located on the left side. The camera is also centered, but in the horizontal plane.
The advantage of its speakers is that it has 4: 2 for the treble and 2 for the bass. The M2 is multitouch with up to 10 fingers and also has split-screen options.
You May Like Also: Best Password Managers Of 2020
- Very powerful speakers.
- Long-lasting battery
- It supports the Stylus.
- Fingerprint reader.
- Expandable memory.
- Support LTE and 4G.
- Medium resolution.
- Low pixel density.
- Video recording.
The eyes of consumers are on Huawei tablets because they are products that arrive with a recognized quality/price ratio. In addition, they are usually found on sale or on sale.
This article reviews the different options that Huawei offers when considering the purchase of a tablet. We hope it helped you!